T & T Clubs are designed for the instruction of children in grades 3-6. This is a time of great change in a child’s life as he or she heads for adolescence. The T & T ministry helps them grow in Christ as they grow in every other way as well! These clubs are divided by gender, recognizing the sensitivities of this age group.
T & T Girls works with the challenge of young women as they begin to accelerate their march to adulthood. Here they can be what and who they are and find compassionate leaders care about them. They also begin to learn about the ways they can serve they Lord, watching and learning from the example of godly women who mentor them.
As in the other Clubs in the AWANA ministry, the evening for T & T is divided into game time, personal achievement in small groups, and a “council” time where Bible instruction takes place.
On this level, however, the competition is far more intense, the challenges in personal achievement are tougher, and the Bible instruction is more directly oriented toward personal commitment.
Participation in four years of T & T will mean a young womman has:
- Learned and reviewed approximately 310 verses
- Studied dozens of passages from the Old and New Testament
- Regularly heard and read the gospel message
- Discovered the Bible’s response to questions like “How does God want me to live my life?” and memorized verses to back up these answers
- Completed missions projects that help her see the world through God’s eyes.
Join us on Wednesdays during the school year from 6:30-8:15 PM!
2016 TNT Girls Calendar
[rhc_upcoming_events template=’widget_upcoming_events.php’ number=’30’ fcdate_format=’dddd MMMM d, yyyy’ fctime_format=’hh:mm tt’ feed=’0′ calendar=’TNT Girls Calendar’ showimage=’0′ words=’50’]